A simple and clear policy;
In late March/early April we will review the situation with input from our participants. This is the point when we order visa paperwork.
If we decide that it is not safe to travel, we will cancel the program and we will offer a full refund of the fees paid to FireSide Camps.
If we proceed and the British Government travel advice is 'against all but essential travel to the US' within 21 days of travel, we will offer a full refund of the fees paid to FireSide Camps.
A bit more clarity;
We are talking about the £399 program fee. If you have paid half, you'll get half back and so on. It doesn't cover any third party costs, such as your police check as we have no control over that.
***We don't foresee this happening, we've just got your back in case it does...***